The health and safety of you and your loved ones is my greatest priority. I will never ask you to do anything that will ever put you at risk. From your time of booking to the moment we meet for our photo shoot, I will stay in touch and keep you updated with the local preventative measures.
In an effort to avoid overcrowded areas so that we might effectively socially distance ourselves, I highly recommend booking a morning session as Paris continues to get busier throughout the day.
During our shoot, I will wear a protective face mask with a filter the entire time and remain socially distanced of at least 2 meters. I will also carry extra hand sanitizer, tissues, and an extra unused surgical mask should an unforeseen need arise.
Although I am not currently accepting bookings from people living in countries that cannot visit France, please do not hesitate to reach out and we can start to plan your session for when the borders are back open. More information...
Due to the recent increase of Covid-19 cases, Paris and the surrounding cities require everyone over 10 years-old to wear a mask while in public. You are allowed to remove your mask for eating/drinking, exercising or smoking. More information...
As public concern over virus transmission continues, please do know that I am mindful of our current local situation and am proactively taking measures to reduce transmission. Below you will find some of the measures I am taking to help reduce such risks:
· Following all restrictions and requirements in Metropolitan France as declared by the government.
· Scheduling additional time in between sessions to thoroughly sanitize my equipment and limit exposure between clients.
· Remaining informed from reliable local/government sources.
· Avoiding physical touch with people outside of my household.
· Washing my hands frequently, using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
· Avoiding touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
· When coughing or sneezing, covering my mouth and nose with a tissue (or bent elbow/sleeve if a tissue is not available).
· Avoiding contact with people who are or may be sick. Staying at least two metres away from anyone who is coughing.
Your comfort is key, so if there are any additional measures you would like to have implemented for their session, please let me know.
Although older people and those with pre-existing medical conditions (such as diabetes, asthma and heart disease) are more vulnerable to becoming severely ill with COVID-19, the virus can infect people of all ages. To help control the spread of this—or any—infection, it is extremely important that you get in touch as soon as you or anyone you have been in contact with is feeling unwell and/or has a fever.
If we have learned anything from this rollercoaster of a year, it is the importance of capturing the essence of where you are. Recently, I have had several expat families reach out to capture a family portrait session in and around their neighborhoods in Paris. As demand has grown for these types of session, I'm excited to offer customized lifestyle sessions for the Parisian expatriate community.
INQUIRE FOR DETAILS
Timeless and romantic images for the modern francophile